Sash Window Repair, Restoration & Replacement services in East Sussex
The Sash Guy is based in a rustic workshop in beautiful East Sussex and is therefore perfectly positioned to offer sash window repair, restoration and replacement services throughout the east of the county. The company, which has been trading since 2005, prides itself upon its personal, honest and reliable approach to business.
Guy, the proprietor, heads a small team of carpenters and installers. He is highly experienced in all aspects of wooden sash window restoration and maintenance. He has a professional approach and a strong attention to detail. As a result, he receives plenty of personal recommendations. To read customer reviews of The Sash Guy, see the Reviews section on the main page.
Here are some of the jobs that The Sash Guy has undertaken in East Sussex:
- St. Mary’s Terrace, Hastings – Removed inappropriate UPVC windows and replaced with Georgian style complete box sash, to match original design in period house in conservation area.
- Sea Road, St. Leonards – Completely refurbished and renovated neglected windows, which were letting in sand (!) in sea front property.
- The Meads, Eastbourne – Refurbished huge ornate sash windows to restore operation again, in a house on this exceptional historic estate.
- East Street, Rye – Made enormous double glazed sashes, replacing single glazed and copying the originals, in a house overlooking the sea but previously suffering from the fierce winds.
- Winchelsea – Sensitive restoration and renovation of unusual 300 year-old sashes in 12th century listed building.
- Brighton – Draught-proofing and restoration of sea front facing sash windows in Regency property.